Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Straight Sister and Gay Brother to be Parents

An Australian woman plans to help her brother and his partner have a child. She will donate ova, the partner will contribute his sperm, and the child is to be gestated by a surrogate. This way, both the brother and the partner will have a genetic relationship to the child. Currently, all same-sex couples must reach outside their relationships in order to have children, by donor gametes or adoption.

In this instance, the brother will have a relation to his child as a genetic uncle, while his partner will be the genetic father. Both of them will be social fathers to the child.

Here are the details:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/brother-and-partner-accept-sisters-egg-in-ivf-effort-to-have-a-baby-a7180461.html?cmpid=facebook-post

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas, especially in my sex life. I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times.
    Unfortunately, they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.
    The solution came from the least expected place. By reading in a specialized forum on the subject,mentioned a method for eliminating herpes. Many people had tried, with excellent and quick results.
    I had nothing to lose so I decided to use this method to eliminate my herpes. spent six weeks using this method and my herpes completely disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate the herpes from their body forever,
    contact Alohaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr.SEBI Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( HERPES VIRUS ) I Was Diagnosed With HERPES Virus Last Month,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cure Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On How Dr.SEBI Cure HERPES VIRUS I Decided To Contact Dr.SEBI I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Virus Within 2weeks, I Am Now HERPES Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please Dr SEBI To Help You Two,And Help Me To Thank Dr.SEBI For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr.SEBI Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email: drsebispelltemple@gmail.com
    or visit his website to no more about him
    http://drsebispelltemple.wixsite.com/spelltemple
    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348153863900. dr sebi also has the cure for hiv/aids, psoriasis, cancer, may God bless you sir for your good works

    ReplyDelete